Penelope Software Features
Penelope's comprehensive tool set makes it the best case management software for the social service enterprise’s clinical and administrative operations. Its extensive list of innovative features include: automated workflows, communications tools, smart forms, outcomes management, demographic information, service delivery and clinical data, accounts receivables, and reporting.
As well, our Engage feature provides a fully responsive, secure and mobile way for your clients to fill out documentation and chat directly with service providers from their home computer or mobile device.
Penelope's feature set includes:
- Advanced workflow automation
- Smart forms
- Embedded assessments
- Integrated calendaring
- Direct client engagement and innovative collaboration tools.
Penelope’s deep functionality presents a tool for every occasion, supporting streamlined and nimble operations across the enterprise.
Penelope's rich built-in features include:
- Scheduling and calendaring (including groups) with optional one-way push to Microsoft Exchange / Outlook
- Clinical progress and session notes / service planning tools
- Direct client engagement tools and e-mail / SMS reminders
- Workflows (alerts, tasks, messaging, reminders)
- Advanced smart forms, assessments and documents management
- Outcomes evaluation and performance management
- Extensive reporting and business intelligence capabilities
- Wait listing and referrals management
- Complete accounts receivable and billing capabilities
Download the Penelope Information Package or use the icons below to find out more information about specific Penelope features.
Or fill out the form at the bottom of the page to set up a free demonstration of Penelope's many built-in features for your organization.
Penelope is a highly flexible and configurable cloud-based platform that seamlessly brings together your clinical services, administrative operations, billing and reporting.
Watch this 2-minute video to get a glimpse of our favorite simple, smart and connnected case management software application in action. Then contact us to set up a demo for your organization!