Penelope for Student Counseling Services
Penelope is ideally suited for student counseling services, as well as other student service areas such as disability support and international student services.
Benefits of Penelope for university and college student counseling departments include:
- Easy to use, intuitive screens with embedded help and user preferences for rapid and successful end-user adoption
- Reduces or eliminates duplicate data entry and the need for paper
- Penelope student counseling software accommodates student demographics, including presenting issues and student IDs
- Flexible intake and assignment for scheduled, walk-in, and crisis appointments
- Point-and-click simplicity - no menus to learn!
- Build custom outcomes assessments / scored tools to graphically represent a client's change over time (and use the powerful reporting tools to compare client change amongst different client groups)
- Extensive reporting capabilites allow you to track the custom data you need for internal operational purposes and reporting to stakeholders
- Workflow tools such as clinician availability, waitlisting, integrated calendars, referrals management, and alerts help to streamline processes and accelerate client service delivery
- Access critical data and enter notes / documents securely anywhere on the web using laptops or mobile devices such as an iPhone or iPad
- Penelope can push all appointments to your Exchange-enabled (eg. Outlook) device
Disability Support Services
- Track third-party involvement in service provision (such as interpreters, notetakers)
- Bill third parties for services
- Manage and schedule resources (learning aids, technical resources, rooms)
- Track course loads and student schedules
International Student Services
- Track a broad range of services to individuals (who may not even be enrolled as students yet)
- Control access to service files across services or departments, ensuring confidentiality of student records
Flexible Service Recording Options
- Penelope provides effective methods for tracking and documenting an extremely broad range of services - including scheduled, non-scheduled, non-time based, collateral, supervision, indirect, non-contact, administrative, anonymous, informal, drop-in, residential, referral-oriented, and billable and non-billable services
Contact us today to request a free demo of Penelope!