Penelope case management software is a highly-configurable, web-based software solution designed for therapy practice management.
Schedule a free demo of Penelope by filling out the form above.
From mid-sized agencies to national counseling organizations, our therapy software can help you achieve better client outcomes, cost savings and improved compliance to quality standards. Here's how:
Assess and Plan
- Flexible intake, assignment and scheduling workflows
- Wait list / pre-enrollment capabilities and criteria-based assignment are supported as well as collateral contacts and inbound / outbound referrals
- Build custom outcomes assessments / scored tools to graphically represent a client's change over time (and use our powerful reporting tools to compare client change amongst different client groups)
- Comprehensive appointment scheduling / calendaring / meeting supported with optional push to Microsoft Outlook
- Measure client outcomes against objectives and track discharge documents and transition plans
- Penelope is an integrated system designed for a multi-user setting with independent providers or a multi-provider client team, improving coordination of care by integrating the administrative, clinical and management threads of your programs and services
- Naturally tracks services to individuals and families as well as tracking contacts with third-party professionals and service providers
- Manager / supervisory tools for monitoring workflow and auditing, e.g. sign-off / lock feature for progress notes and documentation, and event review tool and reports
- Custom client demographics and service-specific data capture allow you to track the data you need for internal purposes and reporting to stakeholders
- Manage assessments and service plans and monitor client outcomes
- From an agency perspective, Penelope not only has tools to coordinate, monitor and report on service provision, but also a target-setting tool for client statistics, service utilization, productivity,and more
- Penelope case management software provides a rich data set for analyses, research and business intelligence
- Access critical data and enter notes / documents securely anywhere on the web using laptops, tablets or smartphones
- Penelope can push all appointments to your Exchange-enabled (eg. Outlook) device
- Authorized staff can access the information they need - when and where they need it
What Our Clients Say
"In our company we refer to the Penelope Software familiarly as Penny. She is our friend in so many ways! She makes documentation, scheduling, reporting, payroll, invoicing easy! So much time is saved. She is user friendly as well making auditing for accountability and accuracy a breeze. I would recommend the software to anyone."
Sendero Therapies, Ohio
Penelope users since 2009
"Athena Software is a world leader in case management software. Athena's new Collaboration Suite enables agencies around the world to connect with clients using smart communication and workflow tools in a way that reflects how our clients live and work. Once again, Athena is setting the standard for global case management software."
Relate, the largest providers of relationship counselling in the United Kingdom
"For the first time our organization has been able to capture better client and partner data that has allowed our multiple departments to work more cohesively. The ease of use of the Smart Documents and Forms has enhanced the way we gather demographic and program information for grants and funding purposes."
Vice-President of Programs and Services
A Precious Child, Colorado
"Our CARF accreditation survey report recognized Headway’s use of electronic medical records with Penelope Case Management Software as a solution that ‘is user-friendly, enhances communication and has valuable data for future research."
Penelope users since 2006
"It has only been two months since ‘Go Live’ and already we have seen profound improvement in some of our processes. We anticipate more positive changes will occur over the next 6-12 months and look forward to the rich data we will shortly begin to extract and analyze. Importantly, we will finally begin to fully map the difference we make in the communities in which we operate."
Dr. Janette Hancock
UnitingCare Wesley Port Adelaide