Substance Abuse Software
Penelope case management software is a leading cloud-based software solution for substance abuse and addictions treatment services (both inpatient and outpatient).
Looking for details on pricing, implementation options or would you like to request a free demo showcasing Penelope's innovative features? Fill out the form above and we will be in touch via phone or e-mail!
Penelope substance abuse software can help your organization achieve better client outcomes, cost savings, and improve compliance to quality standards. Some of the benefits of Penelope for your organization include:
Assess and Plan
- Flexible intake, assignment and scheduling workflows
- Wait list / pre-enrollment capabilities and criteria-based assignment are supported as well as collateral contacts and inbound / outbound referrals
- Build custom outcomes assessments / scored tools to graphically represent a client's change over time (and use our powerful reporting tools to compare client change amongst different client groups)
- Comprehensive appointment scheduling / calendaring / meeting supported with optional push to Microsoft Outlook
- Measure client outcomes against objectives and track discharge documents and transition plans
- Penelope is an integrated system designed for a multi-user setting with independent providers or a multi-provider client team, improving coordination of care by integrating the administrative, clinical and management threads of your programs and services
- Naturally tracks services to individuals and families as well as tracking contacts with third-party professionals and service providers
- Manager / supervisory tools for monitoring workflow and auditing, e.g. sign-off / lock feature for progress notes and documentation, and event review tool and reports
- Custom client demographics and service-specific data capture allow you to track the data you need for internal purposes and reporting to stakeholders Manage assessments and service plans and monitor client outcomes
- From an agency perspective, Penelope not only has tools to coordinate, monitor and report on service provision, but also a target-setting tool for client statistics, service utilization, productivity and more
- Penelope case management software provides a rich data set for analyses, research and business intelligence
- Access critical data and enter notes / documents securely anywhere on the web using laptops or mobile devices such as an iPhone or iPad
- Penelope can push all appointments to your Exchange-enabled (eg. Outlook) device
- Authorized staff can access the information they need - when and where they need it
- Penelope is a client-centric case management system designed specifically for use in a multi-service, multi-provider, multi-facility setting
- Role-based staff access rights and permissions
What Our Clients Say
"Athena Software is a world leader in case management software. The Collaboration Suite in Penelope enables agencies around the world to connect with clients using smart communication and workflow tools in a way that reflects how our clients live and work. Once again, Athena is setting the standard for global case management software."
Software Manager, Relate
The UK's largest relationship counseling agency
Penelope software users since 2008
"In our company we refer to the Penelope Software familiarly as Penny. She is our friend in so many ways! She makes documentation, scheduling, reporting, payroll, invoicing easy! So much time is saved. She is user friendly as well making auditing for accountability and accuracy a breeze. I would recommend the software to anyone."
Owner, Sendero Therapies
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
Penelope software users since 2009
"It's powerful out of the box, but can be configured to many different kinds of interaction. Being cloud-based, it makes accessing the records you need easy, whether you're working onsite or off. Athena have managed to evolve the system impressively, and it has more than kept pace with changes in the way we work and use technology."
Information and Support Manager, Headway Ireland
Penelope software users since 2006
"It has only been two months since ‘Go Live’ and already we have seen profound improvement in some of our processes. We anticipate more positive changes will occur over the next 6-12 months and look forward to the rich data we will shortly begin to extract and analyze. Importantly, we will finally begin to fully map the difference we make in the communities in which we operate."
Dr. Janette Hancock
Senior Manager, UnitingCare Wesley Port Adelaide
Port Adelaide, South Australia
"For the first time our organization has been able to capture better client and partner data that has allowed our multiple departments to work more cohesively. The ease of use of the Smart Documents and Forms has enhanced the way we gather demographic and program information for grants and funding purposes. The launch support and technical support team have been wonderful to work with and respond quickly to our inquiries."
VP of Programs and Services, A Precious Child
"We have used Penelope for a few years now. We are able to log, bill, schedule, remind for appointments. It is easy once you get the hang of it. The customer support couldn't be kinder and more patient.”
Clinical Director, Ventura Counseling Center
"We love Penelope! The reports are easy to understand - especially to non-user stakeholders and our clients. The forms are easy to create and adjust, and the billing / cart system is easy for my staff to use for their billable hours. The support staff are friendly and understanding, and are great with training. I would highly recommend."
VP of Care Coordination, ARC Administrative Services
Hamburg, New York
"It has a ton of user-defined fields that can be set up in any combination that works for your agency. Billing is relatively simple, and creating service units and activities is easy to do. Tech support has been very good over the years and the system is very rarely down. System outage issues just don't exist.”
Clinical Support Admin. Coordinator, Family Conservancy
Kansas City, Missouri
Penelope software users since 2003
"We love Penelope! We find that it is easy to use and also easy to teach others how to use. It is good to be able to collect our data in such an accessible spot!”
Case Manager, ANEW Place