Our software powerfully integrates all aspects of NDIS service tracking and reporting within a robust case management framework.
Dana Fox, our VP of Customer Success, spoke recently at the NDIS IT Forum in Perth, Western Australia, all without leaving Waterloo.
You can see his 30-minute presentation on how Penelope can help
Penelope already features the structures for effectively managing:
- referrals, waitlisting, and service planning
- authorised service agreements providing limits, covered services/rates, terms, and NDIS service clusters
- the ability to track service delivery naturally and efficiently within Penelope, and to monitor and report on ‘draw-down’ against available amounts in real time – by client, by agreement, and across your enterprise
- client engagement tools such as direct, automatic emailed smart forms and two-way communications
- NDIS XML bulk upload reporting
Penelope empowers your organisation to handle NDIS requirements in stride and in line with the rest of your service delivery practices for efficient and consistent service, administration, and reporting.
Download our one-page NDIS PDF to share with your colleagues.
If you’d like to learn more about how Penelope can help your organization be NDIS compliant, please contact us below.
Request a Free Demo
Makers of Penelope case management software for health, human and social service agencies.
Who We Serve