Software as a Service (SaaS)
Athena's SaaS hosting service allows you to focus on your core business, while reducing risk and saving money by outsourcing your data hosting, application management, data protection and most of your disaster recovery needs to a provider trusted by organizations around the world.
We have implemented a comprehensive set of measures and safeguards that provide the highest degree of security to protect your data from unauthorized access and catastrophic loss, while maximizing uptime and availability.
Download our SaaS Information Package for more details.
Or fill out the form at the bottom of this page, and one of our evaluation specialists will be in touch to chat about Athena's cloud capabilities or to schedule a time for a demo.
What is SaaS?
When we talk about SaaS, we mean this - instead of your organization having to purchase licenses, provision servers, build and manage secure facilities, ensure multiple redundancies, perform maintenance, as well as disaster recovery and other complex (and expensive) I.T. tasks required to manage your own software, we take care of all of that for you.
We provide your organization with a web address to access your secure database, so all you and your staff need is an up-to-date web browser!
Benefits of SaaS
- Your data is protected and secure - you always own your data, it never leaves the country where it is securely hosted and we meticulously deploy an advanced risk mitigation procedures, policies and technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect against unauthorized access.
- Available on a subscription model - all software and services are available on a subscription model so you only need to pay for what you need at the time - allowing you to scale according to your own timeframe, requirements and budget. With the subscription model, your up front costs are much lower and spread out over time.
- We take care of security - with the SaaS model, we take care of complex server maintenance, capital costs, hardware, backups, firewalls, updates etc. - all you need is a recent web browser and an internet connection to securely access your data anywhere you can connect to the web.
- Guaranteed uptime and service level agreements - Athena provides 99.99 per cent uptime guarantees (with generous credits for periods of unplanned downtime if they should occur) as well as clear Service Level Agreements that define response times and escalation paths.
- Simple, all-in monthly price - your “all-in” subscription fee includes access to the software, technical support, fixed file storage space, and many other benefits. Custom tailored solution packages can be built to suit your requirements beyond our standard offerings.