Mental Health Software
Penelope case management software is a web-based, integrated solution designed for the mental health enterprise.
Penelope is an innovative and mobile-friendly mental health software system that's accessible on any browser, with everything you need for billing, scheduling, documentation, and ease of use.
Read our reviews on Capterra to find out what other mental health organizations using Penelope think of our software and customer service!
If you're looking for details on pricing, implementation options or if you'd like to request a free demo of Penelope's innovative mental health billing software features, fill out the form at the top of the page and one of our evaluation specialists will be in touch!
With its ability to effectively integrate the many strands of your mental health practice's client service, financial and administrative operations, Penelope is ideally suited for mental health services providers looking for a comprehensive and integrated case management software solution.
Monitor Your Organization
- Manager / supervisory tools for monitoring workflow, notes / documents (e.g. Treatment Plan, ISP) completion.
- Sign-off and locking feature for session notes and clinical documentation
- Build custom outcomes assessments / scored tools to graphically represent a client's change over time (and use the powerful reporting tools to compare client change amongst different client groups)
- Extensive reporting capabilites allow you to track the custom data you need for internal operational purposes and reporting to stakeholders
- Easily monitor insurance authorizations and coverage limits in real time
- Quality assurance functionality improves accuracy of claims
- Customizable security permission structure allows you to create role-based "need to know" access rights
- Our mental health software provides effective methods for tracking and documenting an extremely broad range of services - including scheduled and non-scheduled events, as well as indirect, anonymous, informal, and residential scheduling, whether billable or non-billable
- Workflow tools such as clinician availability, waitlisting, integrated calendars, referrals management, and alerts help to streamline processes and accelerate client service delivery
- Use Penelope's smart forms, letters, and outcomes assessments to build custom treatment plans, case summaries, reports and progress notes
- Penelope includes targets and actuals reporting for client statistics, budgeting, staff productivity, service provision, and more.
- Penelope's intuitive service structure is perfect for multi-provider teams involving one or more clinicians and even third-party professionals
- No duplicate data entry - integrated scheduling, billing and documentation
Keep the Money Flowing
- Accounts receivables billing package with flexible self-pay and insurance billing, 837P electronic claim generation and CMS-1500 forms
- EOB / Explanation of Benefits for posting / reconciliation of remittance advice
- Built-in error checking to maximize reimbursement rates and turnaround times
Read our case study on Chicago-area counseling and mental health practice Edgewood Clinical Services to learn how Penelope has transformed service delivery and data collection there. Or fill out the form above to find out how Penelope can help your mental health practice today.