Penelope for Domestic Violence Shelters
Penelope case management software is a trusted and secure cloud-based software solution for domestic violence programs and shelter services.
Penelope's multi-service family-based model provides an intuitive framework for tracking all aspects of your services - from crisis calls and hotline services to intake and assessments, safety planning, residential services and follow-up care.
Some benefits of Penelope for domestic violence shelters include:
Assess and Plan
- Flexible intake, assignment and scheduling workflows
- Wait list / pre-enrollment capabilities and criteria-based assignment are supported as well as collateral contacts and inbound / outbound referrals
- Build custom outcomes assessments / scored tools to graphically represent a client's change over time (and use our powerful reporting tools to compare client change amongst different client groups)
- Comprehensive appointment scheduling / calendaring / meeting supported with optional push to Microsoft Outlook
- Measure client outcomes against objectives and track discharge documents and transition plans
- Penelope is an integrated system designed for a multi-user setting with independent providers or a multi-provider client team, improving coordination of care by integrating the administrative, clinical and management threads of your programs and services
- Naturally tracks services to individuals and families as well as tracking contacts with third-party professionals and service providers.
- Custom client demographics and service-specific data capture allow you to track the data you need for internal purposes and reporting to stakeholders
- Manage assessments and service plans and monitor client outcomes
- From an agency perspective, Penelope not only has tools to coordinate, monitor and report on service provision, but also a target-setting tool for client statistics, service utilization, productivity and more
- Penelope provides a rich data set for analyses, research and business intelligence
- Penelope shelter software is a client-centric system designed specifically for use in a multi-service, multi-provider, multi-facility setting
- Role-based staff access rights and permissions
Ramp Up Quickly
- Easy to use, intuitive screens with embedded help, user preferences for rapid and successful end-user adoption
- Reduces or eliminates duplicate data entry and the need for paper