Case Management Software
Penelope case management software provides a robust feature-set designed to effectively manage health and social service organizations with secure mobility, administrative efficiency and quality assured care in mind.
Feature highlights include advanced workflow automation, configurable smart forms, embedded assessments, integrated calendaring, direct client engagement, accounts receivables billing, and innovative collaboration tools, to name a few.
All of this is included within a single, centrally-managed and configurable case management system, which means:
- You don’t need multiple case management software systems
- You can track all the data elements you need inside one simple, smart and connected system
- You get standardized, consistent reporting across multiple services
- You can take advantage of Penelope’s custom access, security and permissions structure to limit staff access to confidential data on a role-based or need-to-know basis
- Your staff use Penelope’s Collaboration Suite for encrypted communications and collaboration on client files and service delivery coordination
Penelope’s innovative case management software system contains features critical to your agency’s success. These include:
- Smart Forms - in Penelope, you have the power to create an unlimited number of custom, flexible smart form templates, whether you need agency-wide or program-specific forms, letters, case notes, progress notes, outcomes assessments, and more.
- Smart Workflows - Penelope’s advanced auto-workflow and configurable action trigger capabilities help promote efficiency, improve client responsiveness and experience, while also ensuring adherence to regulatory and accreditation requirements, e.g. risk management, and service planning and review.
- Agency-Wide and Program-Specific Workflows - use our wide array of action triggers to make sure the right information gets to the right people at the right time, and that critical tasks are done on time. This helps promote accountability, while ensuring data is more complete, accurate and up-to-date. In Penelope, each separate program can have its own workflow, while maintaining consistent workflows and processes for other key agency-wide areas, such as critical incident response, referrals, program entry and exit, case reviews, and so on.
- Unified Case File Structure - one of the key components of Penelope, our unified case file structure means you get a single view of each client within their family structure to assist in case planning and communications, while also promoting transparency and service co-ordination across multiple programs.
- Service Units / Cart - Penelope comes with a uniquely flexible way of tracking service delivery in an accurate, easily reportable way - in the system, you can create an unlimited number of service units (with respective units of measure and associated coding, e.g. DSM-V) so that you define the metrics and deliverables you are using to track service delivery. Service units are simply added to a cart in each appointment to track billable and non-billable services alike in a user-friendly, intuitive way.
And these are just the tip of the iceberg. Check out part one of our 63 Case Management Software Essentials for some more unique Penelope features, or download our Information Package for more information.
Penelope is available via a rock-solid cloud-based service to minimize risk, ease deployment within your technical infrastructure and reduce IT investment.
Athena’s Global Services team uses proven implementation and change management methodologies to ensure that your organization realizes the maximum benefits from your transition to Penelope.
Our specialized services experts can create business intelligence solutions to add even more value to your Penelope implementation, and our technical support services are always at the ready to help you continue to benefit from Penelope for years to come.
Interested in finding out how Penelope can help transform your organization? Fill out the form at the top of the page today.
What Our Clients Say
"Athena Software is a world leader in case management software. Athena's new Collaboration Suite enables agencies around the world to connect with clients using smart communication and workflow tools in a way that reflects how our clients live and work. Once again, Athena is setting the standard for global case management software."
Relate, the largest providers of relationship counselling in the United Kingdom
"Our CARF accreditation survey report recognized Headway’s use of electronic medical records with Penelope Case Management Software as a solution that ‘is user-friendly, enhances communication and has valuable data for future research."
Penelope users since 2006
"It has only been two months since ‘Go Live’ and already we have seen profound improvement in some of our processes. We anticipate more positive changes will occur over the next 6-12 months and look forward to the rich data we will shortly begin to extract and analyze. Importantly, we will finally begin to fully map the difference we make in the communities in which we operate."
Dr. Janette Hancock
UnitingCare Wesley Port Adelaide